Crane Bay Shuttles
Quickly and easily transfer heavy loads across two crane bays with powerful, robust air bearing technology.
As consultative problem-solvers who understand the needs of heavy manufacturing, Airfloat engineers have simplified the process of moving heavy loads between crane bays with versatile and reliable air bearing technology.
- Quick transfer streamlines processes
- Easy and safe to implement
- Boost worker safety
Air Bearing-Enabled Assembly Line Systems Promote Lean Manufacturing
As an end-to-end solution provider, our custom-designed transfer solutions provide an effective and low cost method of moving large, heavy loads from one crane bay to another while boasting:
- Minimal facility requirements and simple installation
- Enhanced worker safety
- Low initial capital investment needs and minimal maintenance costs
- Durability for years and even decades thanks to fewer moving parts
From design and fabrication to assembly and maintenance, Airfloat delivers flexible solutions for crane bay transfer that are easy and safe to implement. When you want the safest, most ergonomically correct way to move heavy loads—regardless of industry—you want Airfloat’s air bearing technology.