Maximize the performance and functionality of an assembly line system through versatile and reliable air caster technology.
Learn why market leaders like Boeing, Caterpillar and Ford Motor Co. have used Airfloat technology to revolutionize their manufacturing processes.
Moving Assembly Lines for the Heaviest Loads
For more than 40 years, market leaders like Boeing, Caterpillar and Ford Motor Co. have used Airfloat technology to revolutionize their manufacturing processes. Mining trucks, aircraft, RVs, locomotives – all are built on Airfloat equipment.
- Virtually limitless load capacity
- Friction-free, omnidirectional movement
- Easily reconfigured or relocated
- Maximize floor space
- Low capital investment
Air Bearing-Enabled Assembly Line Systems Promote Lean Manufacturing
As an end-to-end solution provider, our custom-designed assembly line systems empower Lean manufacturing with omni-directional equipment such as air platforms and transporters and air bearing skids that:
- End reliance on costly to install and maintain overhead cranes and tow conveyors
- Demand minimal facility requirements
- Maximize the use of floor place
- Can quickly be reconfigured or relocated without extra cost
- Enhance worker safety
- Require low initial capital investment and minimal maintenance costs
- Remain durable for years and even decades thanks to fewer moving parts
From design and fabrication to assembly and maintenance, Airfloat delivers flexible automation solutions for assembly line systems that are easy and safe to implement. When you’re ready to end your reliance on costly to install and maintain overhead cranes and in-ground conveyors, you want Airfloat’s air caster technology.
To learn more about Airfloat’s custom assembly line systems and their real world application, read about how CNH uses them in our case study here.