Harness the power of compressed air to float heavy loads from assembly station to assembly station with automated guided vehicles.
Innovative Automated Guided Vehicles
Manufacturers understand the advantages of moving assembly lines, and Airfloat understands how to maximize the performance and functionality of heavy equipment assembly utilizing versatile and reliable air bearing-driven automated guided vehicles (AGVs).
- Ease, safe and affordable to implement
- Boost worker safety
- Promote lean manufacturing
Automated Pneumatic Guided Vehicles Promote Lean Manufacturing
As an end-to-end solution provider, our custom-designed automated guided vehicles can accommodate loads of varying lengths and weights while empowering Lean Manufacturing with a simple, yet powerful process:
- Pneumatic lifts raise the transporter off its wheels and onto four air-bearing skids that float just a few millimeters off the ground.
- Line-following robots automatically move the transporter from workstation to workstation, or it can be wirelessly steered by an operator via an RF controller.
- Deployable wheels allow the Airfloat assembly transporter to be towed while loaded.
From design and fabrication to assembly and maintenance, Airfloat delivers flexible automation solutions for assembly line systems that require a low initial capital investment, require minimal maintenance costs and remain durable for years and even decades thanks to fewer moving parts.
Explore the possibilities of automatic pneumatic guided vehicles in your facility with the expertise of Airfloat engineers. Contact us today.