High Density Storage
Maximize the use of floor space using air bearing technology, an alternative high density storage system.
Wasted storage space is lost revenue. High density storage systems that utilize robust air bearing (or “air caster”) technology to easily move heavy loads are the most affordable and easy to implement option in heavy load movement.
- Maximize revenue with maximum storage
- Easily move up to 20,000 lbs of tubing or other materials
- Eliminates need for aisles between racks, providing a higher density storage
- With a rack pulled into the center isle, loading and unloading becomes much easier, resulting in reduced handling time
- A self-storage hose connects the racks to the overhead plant air supply
Machinery Movers Simplify Heavy Equipment Transport
With omni-directional movement and just one pound of required force to move 1,000 pounds of weight—that’s 10 times better than traditional wheels—air bearing skids are a powerful solution for creating high density storage. At Airfloat, we utilize proven and affordable air caster technology to develop custom solutions that:
- Easily move heavy items while maximizing the use of floor and storage space
- Require minimal facility requirements
- Enhance worker safety
- Require low initial capital investment and minimal maintenance costs
- Remain durable for years and even decades thanks to fewer moving parts
From design and fabrication to assembly and maintenance, Airfloat delivers flexible high density storage solutions that are easy and safe to implement.