Pneumatic Pallet Jack
EFFORTLESSLY MOVE AND POSITION PALLETS WEIGHING UP TO 7,500 LBS. WITH AN AIRFLOAT PALLET JACK. SPARK-FREE OPERATION MAKES THIS UNIT IDEAL FOR EXPLOSIVE ENVIRONMENTS.
Learn how to invest in worker safety and productivity with an Airfloat pneumatic pallet jack. Because our units are air-powered, there are no batteries to die or replace. Plus, spark-free operation makes an Airfloat pneumatic pallet jack ideal for explosive or hazardous environments.
- Capacity: 7,500 lbs.
- Tractive effort (pull): 650 lbs.
- Fork dimensions: 48″ L x 27″ W (14.5″ between forks)
- Lowered fork height: 3″
- Raised fork height: 6.75″
- Speed: 0-50 FPM
- Weight: 504 lbs. (approx.)
- Air consumption: 80 SCFM
- Air supply pressure: 70 min. – 100 PSI max.
- Spark-free operation – Ideal for explosive or hazardous environments
- 150° steering for easy maneuverability
- Support casters on side of drive frame for added stability and maneuverability
- Twist-grip-type control for precise forward and reverse movement – the greater the degree of twist on the handle, the faster the speed
- Air pressure gauge on operator handle displays incoming air pressure
- Specially developed airstroke actuator for lifting with three-position control valve
- Rounded fork tips for trouble-free entry and exit
- Urethane drive wheel for increase traction
- Reinforced hosting attachment for safe, easy lifting
Note: Different fork configurations, lift heights and capacities available. Consult factory for details.
U-Platform Air Pallet
This low-profile, general purpose air platform is typically used for manual movement of container and pallet-sized loads at workstations or for omnidirectional positioning of loads for machine loading and assembly operations. Suitable for loads up to 12,000 pounds, the U-Platform is equipped with four air bearings connected by internal pneumatic plumbing to an on/off valve.
L- and XL-Platform Air Pallets
Suitable for loads up to 150,000 pounds, the L and XL Series Air Platforms are heavy-duty, welded steel structures that can be equipped with powered drives, guide wheels, and pendant controls. These highly mobile air bearing-equipped platforms are efficient options for assembly lines, crane bay transfer and random movement of any heavy load.